At present, we do not plan to re-open any indoor amenities (indoor spa, exercise pool, fitness room) or the outdoor spa for the foreseeable future. We do, however, plan to open our two outdoor pools, at our usual timing on March 1, with the same requirements and under the same cleaning protocols we instituted in 2020, including signage, disinfectant use, spaced seating, mask requirements and capacity limits. Our plans are necessarily subject to change due to any changes in circumstances or governmental guidance on the situation. – SeaCrest Management
This exceptional 2 bedroom, 2 bath is located on the fourth floor at the SeaCrest Oceanfront Resort. 2408 SeaCrest has everything you need for your next family vacation. The master bedroom is outfitted with a king bed and has a private bath. The 2nd bedroom with two twin beds is perfect for the kids! The living area and fully equipped kitchen offer plenty of space for the whole family. The private balcony provides beautiful ocean views.
If you are looking for a great family friendly resort, look no further! The SeaCrest resort offers amenities for the whole family including multiple oceanfront pools! The SeaCrest Resort is in the Coligny Beach area of Hilton Head Island with dining, shopping, and entertainment all within walking distance. There are many activities available in the area, but most importantly, the wide, sandy beaches are just at your doorstep.
ROOFING PROJECT SCHEDULED FOR BUILDING THREE FROM NOVEMBER 2021 TO FEBRUARY 2022.
• Oceanfront Resort
• Ocean View
• Free Wireless Internet
• 3 TVs
• Handicap Accessible Bathroom
• 2 Outdoor Pools (Heated in March & April) *Dates Subject to Change
• Outdoor Hot Tub
• Outdoor poolside bar (open seasonally)
• Indoor resistance pool
• Indoor heated spa
• Fitness Center
• Community elevators located in the parking garage
• 2 Bedrooms
• 2 Bathrooms
• Sleeps 6
• Washer/ Dryer
• Fully Equipped Kitchen
• Bedroom 1 - 1 King
• Bedroom 2 - 2 Double Beds
• 1 Queen Sleeper Sofa
• Pets are not allowed.
• This property does not have a land line.
• Parking passes will be on the kitchen counter upon your arrival.
• The Vacation Company's Guest Connect will contain all your check-in information (lock codes, Wi-Fi codes, and other information pertinent to your stay).