This island retreat has marvelous marsh views teaming with island wildlife all just a short stroll to the Harbour Town marina, shops, restaurants, and watersports. Decorated in a coastal living palate the home is as light and bright as a perfect summer beach day. The space is open and inviting, and has recently been renovated with new flooring and a gorgeous updated kitchen. In addition to the main house is a separate guest cottage with a king bed and private bath and can also function as a work station for those who need to work remotely with a portable desk. The open concept flows from the kitchen, dining, and living areas right out to a large deck that encompasses the back of the house offering sweeping magical marsh views! For 2020 newly updated spa like bathrooms in the master bedroom suite and also a new jack and jill bathroom for the king guest bedroom and twin guest bedroom that allows easy access for either bedroom. The twin bedroom has new extra long twin beds that can also be made up as a king upon guest request. There is also a pack and play for guests use. In 2021, New flooring installed in the entry, living and dining room, and kitchen and a renovated the powder room off of the entry to top it off!
PROXIMITY TO THE BEACH
• Walk to Harbour Town in 5 minutes
• Sea Pines Beach Trolley Service is located at parking lot 8 located off of Greenwood Drive near Willow Oak Road West. Operates daily 9 am till 5 pm. June 8 to September 7.
• FREE pool access at the Harbour Town pool open daily 9AM to sunset
• FREE wireless internet access.
• **Dog Friendly with a small enclosed area off of back deck for a dog run that includes a fence.
• 4 TVs including 70 inch Smart TV in the living room.
• Gas grill and fire pit available to guests. There is an additional charge of $125.00 plus tax to heat the firepit.
• 2,363 Sq. Ft.
• 4 Bedrooms
• 3.5 Bathrooms
• Sleeps 10
• Fully Equipped Kitchen
• Parking for approx. 4 cars
• Bedroom 1 - 1 King
• Bedroom 2 - 1 King
• Bedroom 3 - 2 Extra Long Twins (can be made into a king upon request)
• Bedroom 4 - 1 King
• Queen Sleeper Sofa memory foam mattress. New as of 2020
• * *This house is dog friendly (no cats) with a $300 non-refundable pet deposit plus tax for one dog - Please inquire when making your reservation. Certain restrictions do apply.
• * A total of 4 adult unisex bikes are included in your amenity fee when booking. Not included with rentals over 21 nights.
• The loft area in the guest cottage is not accessible or for guests use and fireplaces are not for guests use.
• The Vacation Company's Guest Connect will contain all your check-in information (lock codes, Wi-Fi codes, and other information pertinent to your stay).