Welcome to Boardwalk 1202.
If you are looking for a Panama City Beach vacation rental that offers you incredible panoramic gulf views of the world's most beautiful beach, our coastal look 2 bedroom, 2bath vacation rental that sleeps up to 8 is perfect for your family. The views from this 12th floor vacation rental are spectacular. And the location is as close to perfect as you can get. It’s just the best spot for endless panoramic beautiful beach and gulf views. In fact, you'll find yourself spending lots of time out there. Bring your binoculars so you can watch the group of dolphins and the stingrays playing in the morning and get ready to enjoy the magnificent sunsets in the evening. The interior décor sets the stage for a relaxing fun-filled vacation.
You’ll also find many attractive features in this spacious beach residence:
• Carefree check in so that you go right to this home (except during Spring Break)
• Electronic lock so you don’t have to worry about carrying keys
• 12th floor location with great beach and gulf views.
• Spacious living room with a 55” Flat Screen TV with DVD and a queen sleeper sofa with gulf views
• Upscale dining area with seating for six, plus a kitchen bar that seats 4
• Fully equipped Kitchen including including blender, coffeemaker, toaster and more!
• Gulf front Master Suite has KING bed, a 42” Flat Screen TV, walk-in closet and balcony access
• Master Bath has a double sink vanity, walk in shower and a garden tub
• 2nd Master is beautifully appointed and two full size beds and a 42” Flat Screen TV
• The 2nd bath has a tub/shower combination
• There is WI-FI and XFINITY throughout the residence
• There is a full size washer and dryer located in a fully equipped laundry room
If you are looking for the beach rental with the best views of the world's most beautiful beaches and plenty of space for your entire family, Boardwalk 1202 is just the place to enjoy a truly memorable beach vacation. So, if you want to be sure your family has a memorable beach vacation make your reservations now, because it may not be available later.
What makes staying at the Boardwalk Beach Resort special? Try the area’s largest private beach, a “Splash Zone” with interactive toys for kids, a beachfront pool and hot tub, a beachfront bar and grill. Boardwalk Beach Resort is a 22-story gulf-front condominium that overlooks the Gulf of Mexico and sparkles like a diamond on Panama City Beach’s emerald coast. This family-friendly, upscale resort is just minutes from shopping centers, iconic restaurants like Pineapple Willy’s and the super clubs. It’s also located just down the street from Signal Hill Country Club. So great golf is just a nine iron away.
If you want the best vacation experience, experience Boardwalk.
WHAT MAKES PANAMA CITY BEACH SPECIAL
Panama City Beach is best known for its 27 mile stretch of sugar-white sand beaches and clear, emerald waters of the Gulf of Mexico.
There are also boatloads of attractions from pirate ships and animal parks to go-carts and giant slingshots, see some oddities at Ripley’s Believe It or Not, float away at Shipwreck Island Water Park, or swim with the dolphins at Gulf World. Go shopping at Pier Park. This brightly colored, open-air gem features national chain stores and local favorites like Abercrombie, CHICO’s, Ron Jon’s Surf Shop, Target, Starbucks, and more.
You must be at least 25 years of age to rent this property. During Spring Break, the minimum acceptable ratio is one (1) person 25 years of age for every two (2) persons under 25 years of age.