Come experience the hidden gem of Florida’s Gulf Coast in this comfortable 2 bedroom/ 2 bathroom condo. The king-sized bed in the master gazes out toward a stunning view of Sarasota bay. Located directly across from the Gulf of Mexico, a short walk across the street and you’ll have the beach too!
We hope you have the opportunity to enjoy some of the unique features of this beautiful unit:
• Carefree check-in, go straight to your unit no office visit required.
• Located Bay front
• Fully Equipped Kitchen including microwave, stove, dishwasher, fridge, and coffee maker.
• Dining Room Table that seats Four.
• Free WIFI
• TV’s in both bedrooms and the living room
• Washer and Drier conveniently located in unit
• King bed in Master Bedroom
• Two twin beds in second bedroom perfect for kids.
• Screened and furnished patio with a scenic view of the Bay
• Pet friendly if booked 2 weeks or more. Additional $150 nonrefundable pet fee charge
• Bath Towels and Quality Linens provided
The Runaway Bay Condominium has a lot to offer our guests:
• Tennis Court
• Fitness Center
• Largest Heated Swimming Pool on Island
• Shuffle Board
• Bocce Ball
• Clubhouse with wifi
• Deeded Beach access across street
• Beautiful Fishing Pier
• Charcoal Grills on property for guest use
• On-Site Rental Management office
• Kayak & Canoe Launch
There is also a lot to do in the surrounding area:
Runaway Bay is in walking distance from the Historic Bridge Street, the Hub of entertainment in this wonderful beach community, a street where you can shop, dine, and play from beach to bay. The free trolley also makes a stop on Gulf Drive, right in front of Runaway Bay’s complex. Take the trolley to the beach or anywhere else you want to visit on the island without worrying about getting sand in your car. Visit downtown Anna Maria Island, Holmes Beach, or any of the local restaurants or establishments. You can even jump on the trolley for just a scenic ride around the island! In addition to the free trolleys, locals and visitors alike can travel up and down the island for exceptional quality seafood restaurants and coastal living shops via bike, golf cart, kayak, or boat. This area also offers a great variety of boat tours, fishing charters, parasailing, scuba diving, and Golf among many other exciting activities. There is no better way to experience Florida’s Gulf Coast than spending your vacation at Anna Maria Island. Whether you’re booking a family vacation or a trip with friends, be sure to call your travel agent and make reservations at this coastal condo at Runaway Bay!